About Me

My photo
Somewhat serious, somewhat quirky. Very clumsy. Extremely fortunate. Into sports. Mesmerized by nature. Artsy. Well-rounded people person. Wife. Mother. Absolutely in love with the teaching profession.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome Message from Mrs. Valdes

Welcome to The Garden! If you are viewing this website, then I will have the honor of teaching you Mathematics this year. This class will be challenging and demanding, but also interesting and rewarding. I expect each and everyone of you to give 100% of your effort and enthusiasm. You can expect an energetic classroom environment geared towards learning and growing both academically and personally. My number one goal is to guide you closer to your full potential. I know that together we will make the 2013-2014 school year our best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment